IML: Dip stick for 58

Hi List, April here, Micks better half (that's if you don't included the imperial) and Mick has just broken the dipstick and we are wondering what options we have.
Is it the same as a slant 6?
Is it the same as a poly motor?
Or where can we get a new one?
We started Evelyn for the 1st time in a year this morning. And she purred just like no time had passed.  I had tears in my eyes. This is because I'm so sick of Micks whingeing and not being able to drive our baby.  The interior will be in, in 2 two weeks and then she is basically finished.  And there will be bliss in our family again.
Except for one thing I want an aussie charger for my play toy,so I guess I will have to put up with more whingeing from Mick.
Oh well, thanks for the help everyone and please let me know in you can help with the dipstick.
April
58 crown coupe