IML: Wheel Rims

Hello All,
Just a quick note to thank all of you for your response to my rim question. My good friend Roger, from Billings, reminded me of an in state source. The rim is on it's way.
In a similar vain, are we positive that all wheel rims interchange 60 to 66? I was always under the impression that 64-66 had a special rim with a raised edge. This was to aid in brake cooling. The actual wheel covers rode about a 32nd of an inch OFF Of The rim to accomplish this. This allowed for a continous flow of air over the brakes whenever the vehicle was in motion. Help me gurus. Am I correct or just wrong?
                                                        Allan from Billings, Montana