Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 7:20 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Wheel Rims

Yo Allen,
Try calling Johnson's A1 auto wrecking.  If they don't
have a rim they can put out a request on the hot line.
 He also has all of the interchange books available
for that year.  If they don't have a fix call Green
Meadows auto salvage in Helena mt.  Ask to have your
request run nation wide they can find anything (but
new shocks and u-joints for a 55 imperial).
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaaaa

--- ChiPieAlandPaula@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Hello All,
>  I need some information from the "Mechanical gurus"
> in the club. I have a 64
> Imperial. I recently had a set of 4 235x75x15 WSW
> radials installed. One of
> the tires  that I replaced had an inner tube! The
> tire shop told me that the
> three other rims seem to be of the tubeless type.
> They based this on the fact
> that these tires all held air without inner tubes.
> To make a long story short,
> the forth rim is either bent or cracked. The tire
> will not hold air for more
> than three days. I told the tire shop to find a
> replacement rim. Of course,
> this is rather difficult in Montana. My questions
> are as follows: are these
> indeed tubeless rims? Is there a modern replacement
> for this rim? I am thinking of
> truck rims? If this is not feasible, who can I turn
> to for an original ?
>
>                 Allan
> from Billings, Montana

=====