RE: IML: Wheel Rims

Just for the record, I have never had an original Imperial rim crack due to stress from radial tires. I have had leaky tires due to a poor seal around the mounting bead. I also had a rim that had rusted due to someone (I think it was me) using "FIX A FLAT". That stuff will destroy the inside of the rim if left in too long. If you have to use it, have the tire fixed or replaced right away.

Paul