Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 8:08 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Using an iPod in an old car

Get the optional FM transmitter from Apple for the iPod. It broadcasts a
short-distance signal to an FM station of your choice (it defaults to 87.9
but can be reset at your computer) and works great! I enjoyed having an iPod
full o'tunes a recent road trip in my '72 Charger, whose original FM radio
is not nearly as strong as the one in your '93 (it's an old FM stereo tuner
that tends to drift), but it worked great and it's completely wireless!

Chris in LA
78 NYB Salon
67 Crown