Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 9:38 PM
Subject: RE: IML: Swivel seat nylon rollers, Chrysler/Imperial, 1958 to 1961, at least

I am, of course, interested.

Tony

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 8:27 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If there is interest in this part then I am willing to supply George with the part. My whole 1960 seat assembly is out of the veh at the moment and shouldn't pose a problem accessing the roller. I could have the part up to George in a couple of days of taking the part out. Just let us know.

Larry Blomberg

Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 1:05 PM

Hello list, if someone has a good original they were interested in posting over to me I could most likely Reproduce them, just drop me a line of list at georgelaurie@xxxxxxxxxxx  and we can look into it, regards George.

Sent: Friday, 17 September 2004 9:42 AM

not sure I want to go into that "business" but I can be more specific about what I used and how I did it.  maybe even a larish ball bearing type  item that could withstand a hole in it would also do the trick.

Henry

Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 3:05 PM

I received only ONE response, Teresa, and he stated he had MADE his from a cylinder of plastic.  I would like to find a good used or NOS.  Maybe Henry Hopkins would like to make a few for us???

Tony