IML: selling my 67 imperial

im not sure if i posted right but here it goes.......sadly im posting to announce im selling my 1967 Chrysler Imperial for 1,400 obo thats the price i paid for it, this car is all original runs but wont stop, body is in nice shape, no cancer, paint needs maybe a buffing out interior is in great shape also stereo works all windows are electric but only one works....tags are good till november it is a california car i live in the SoCal area car has i believe 74K miles but if anyone is interested email me.......... plz NO SCAMMERS...... i need the money and i dont have no time to fix it or money im getting married and some of you know how that goes  well plz email  NOT SELLING FOR PARTS>>> selling WHOLE car email me for pics

Do you Yahoo!?