Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 8:29 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Please WELCOME New Members, Mark & Vickie Thurber(1974)

New Subscriber(s): Mark & Vickie Thurber
Email Address is:
vickiethurber@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Central Minnesota

Car(s) owned: 1974 Chrysler Imperial Lebaron 4 door Hardtop with sunroof white/with white leather. All parts are original with the exception of new brake pads.

Self-Introduction: Hi, We have owned our Imperial sence 1981. We are the second owners. Our car has 42000 miles and is in great shape. I was recently mowing the lawn and a rock shatered the back window. These are drive-by windows with tinted glass that is thicker than the standard windows of today. HELP! I am despertly searching for a window and know not where to find one. I found this sight while looking and am pleased to see that there are others that love these beautiful old cars.