IML: Gary Bacon's 1960 LeBaron

I'm familiar with Gary's '60 LeBaron, having first seen the car when it was delivered to the previous owners.  The vinyl roof is interesting in that it is very well done.  I don't think your average local upholsterer could come up with the trim around the base of the top. I've seen another '60 LeBaron with vinyl roof in a junkyard in eastern Pennsylvania.  That car was purportedly owned by the mayor of Passaic, NJ.  While in a very unfortunate, degraded condition, I could see the fittings used to secure the trim to the car, and again it looked beyond the capabilities of the average upholsterer.  I'm wondering if the work was done by someone like Derham, or a shop near Jefferson Ave in Detroit where the special orders may have been executed.  Has anyone else seen these custom vinyl roof treatments?  By the way, these are not to be confused with the "Scotch grain" simulated padded roofs on the '59 Imperial Landau roof option.

Welcome to Gary--see 'ya at Hershey?

Roger