IML: Re:Personal and one line messages

Hi Folks,
   Please remember one line messages like
"Ok, or Sounds good!, or Will do!, or Thanks for the
tip"  etc. etc. are against the rules and really help
to clog up our mail boxes.
Also private messages like
" Hey joe, do you have a whats-it for a 60's
imperial",
 or "Thanks susie, I will call you" etc. are also
against the rules.   If it is a message from you to
one other person,
PLEASE SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES PRIVATE!
We get so many messages it is hard for our members to
keep up without getting cramps in their "delete
finger"
Thanks for your cooperation.
Jeff Ingraham
Moderator