IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Bob Jones (1927)

IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Bob Jones (1927)

New Subscriber(s): Bob Jones
Email Address is:
mrdroopydrawers@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Denver, Colorado

Car(s) owned: 1927 Model '80'

Self-Introduction: Found that the old car my grandfather gave me is an Imperial. Rot is pretty extensive. Your website told me a lot about it though. Could be very beautiful. Not sure if we'll be able to save it.

Hoping to hear of others that might know more about this car.