IML: 1966 Chrysler NY

To the IML:

While I realize that this is an Imperial club, NYers are next of kin...so, I am hoping that no one will mind me letting you all know that my sister's father in law just passed away and left behind his 1966 New Yorker.  The family knows that they want to sell it, but have not decided on a price yet.  It is in excellent original condition with 51,000 miles, one one "doink" in the driver rear quarter panel.  If anyone is interested, please email me off the list.

Teresa
1959 South Hampton