fuel delivery problem (2)

Philippe,

I have a feeling that a chunk of the epoxy (or something else that failed to bond properly) may have separated, is floating & is blocking the feeder tube once suction is present.(also, is your fuel filter at the tank or the fuel pump?)

I had a similar problem with my '53 Buick years ago...the original tank had a lot of 'floaters' in it, causing the engine to stumble. Once I connected a hose between a jerri-can & the fuel pump at the engine, the car ran beautifully! (I replaced that tank altogether)

Carl Falletta

'67 Crown Coupe (ylw/blk)

Las Vegas NV USA

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm