need info on radiator hoses

hey gang,
       got a question. my 66 crown just blew the lower radiator hose. napa's replacement is wrong in that while it has the correct curvature, it is too long and ends below the outlet for the radiator. the one that failed was like the one i was sold and i noticed that it had been bent to make it fit. that bend was where it failed. what is the correct number for the lower radiator hose? the top is a 5074 (the tag is still on it) but i don't know the lower.
thanks
mark