2 questions about a '74

Thank you all for your help! The scheduled build date for my car was June 12th. It doesn't really matter, but it's awesome knowing when (about) my car was made! Thats awesome! As for the rear defogger, I'm going to look in the FSMs to see if that is a project I feel up to, and if it is, I'll be asking for the whole assembly. The blower, and the switch for the dash board, and the trim piece that goes in the window shelf to make the hole look nice. Thanks again for your help everyone.

        ~Zack Morton~
        '74 4dr LeBaron
        Build date:  June 12th  :)