2004 Chattanooga Meet Photos!

I just wanted to thank Elijah Scott for the fine job he did building the many pages of pictures for the last Chattanooga meet. We had a wonderful meet and the proof is in the pictures! Go check them out at: http://www.imperialclub.com/Events/Chattanooga04/Index.htm

Thanks again Elijah,

Robert M. Soule, III
http://home.highertech.net/~soule/

'39 Chrysler Royal