Please WELCOME New Members, Thomas & Caroline Pettie (1956)

Please WELCOME New Members, Thomas & Caroline Pettie (1956)

New Subscriber(s): Thomas Pettie  &  Caroline  Pettie
Email Address is:
thomaspettie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Corinth,Ms.

Car(s) owned: 1956 4dr Southampton {black with grey interior}

Self-Introduction: I'm trying to get my "land yacht" up and going again.  Had an accident on Gulf Coast  three LONG years ago!!  Thanks to Lowell Howe out in California and other people it is about there!!  My wife calls it my {big black sink hole} and other things I best not print here. I lost a 1966 LeBaron, that my wife and I drove from San Francisco to Vero Beach Fl. and back hone to north Ms., to a fire---was a grand car for travel.