1966 Imperial tires question

>I would be
>buying a 235/70 R15 if I buy them.  They do not make a 235/75 R15 as this
is
>the tire size I have on the car now.

Here is the link I promised you off list.  It is of general interest to
anyone considering outside tire diameter other than stock.
http://www.moparts.com/Tech/Archive/auto/12.html  There is another really
good link that tells you which color stripe to look for on the part but I
can't find that one right now.

This one tells you by part number what speedometer pinion you need for
which gear ratio going back to 1957 depending on outside tire diameter.

-- David
'91 K-Imperial driver
'66 Crown Coupe project
'66 Newport 383 4bbl .030 over Eddys/Hurst/Cragars dual exhaust daughter's
first Mopar