Please Welcome Joseph B.Zepko

New Subscriber(s): Joseph B.Zepko
Email Address is: jbandlp@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Atlanta ,West cobb County

Car(s) owned: 1967 Crown Coupe Cinnamon Gold (ZZ1 ) with gold leather and
black velour inserts ..All options w/exception of rear defrost, reverb,
mobile director pkg.Car currently has 64,400+ miles , having just 60,000+
when acquired.Currently everything is functional with the exception of the
speed control( any suggestions ?) I drive it approximately once a month ,
i'm a director in the North Georgia Mopar Club, and it's the only '67 in the
club..One other member has a'69, and a '71..I have had the car de-coded by
GTS and have all the registrations ( and the original license plate ) owners
hanbook, and have had the window sticker reproduced ..also have the
production broadcast, and complete receipts reflecting the $20.000. i've
spent in 27 years of ownership..

Self-Introduction: My name is J.B.Zepko..I'm a former Chrysler Corporation
field manager ( 1960 -1982 )..Currently retired after a 16 year stint in
similar capacity with Svenska Aeroplane Aktibolaget (Saab ) 1894 -2000)..I
acquired my Imperial from the original owner, who was trying to trade it in
for a 1978 leBaron..The retailer wasn't interested in the trade, so I made
the man an offer and took the car..I'm just a hobbyist, but being a former
mechanical engineer and ASE Master technician, i've managed to bring the car
around to it's current #2 condition.I was also the "Imperial Wizard "
assigned to the Atlanta Zone Chrysler Service , and participated in the
driveaway of the new Imperial in 1981 from centerline..I also did a
comparison article for Chrysler comparing the '67 car to the '81 car ..What
a difference !!It was a trip trying to get dealership service technicians to
understand the principals of throttlr body injection after just learning how
to cope with the ideosyncracies
r..plus the single board engine controller and the intracies of all the
electronic functions on the new car.