Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2004 9:16 PM
Subject: IML: 59 Crown Parts Needed

Hello Everyone,

I'm posting this way ahead of time, but I would like to get in contact with anyone who has 59 Imperial parts such as chrome, glass, hubcaps, interior stuff, etc.     I have a 59 Crown 4-door Hardtop tucked away in Florida that needs a full resto, but it isn't coming home to Wisconsin until next Summer.     Nevertheless, it doesn't hurt to line up parts ahead of time so that when I tackle it the following winter I will have most if not all the parts to keep the project moving along smoothly.

All I have to go on right now is some pics.    I do know for sure that it needs doorglass, left-rear lower stainless panel, Imperial hood letters, side stainless pieces, and hubcaps.     I'm getting more pics of it later this week, so I'll have a better idea of what it needs.

Any and all help is very sincerely appreciated.

Thank you in advance!!
Chris

60 Crown 4dr Sedan
59 Crown 4dr HT