Leaving the list

Hello all,

I just wanted to let the people of the IML know that I will be leaving the list for a while, and thank them for the entertaining, and im(p)formative emails over the past four years. I am not currently driving my 1976 NYB, and thus I am not able to contribute as much as I used to. I also have much less time right now to devote to the many emails of the club. I wish you all the best, and further enjoyment of your cars. If there is anything that you believe I may be able to help you with, feel free to email me at nyb@xxxxxxxx

James