cowboytrail alberta

    This friday, after long await. I'm taking my car for a bit of a road trip. It will be along highway 22 known as the cowboy trail. It will be a little over a 200 mile trip from Edmonton to my parents home in Dog Pound.( Yes that's really what it's called)! I'll be traveling by myself and I don't carry a cell phone. So keep your fingures crossed for me.
      Dan Robertson