Please WELCOME A New Member, Don Zimmermann (1965)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Don Zimmermann (1965)

New Subscriber(s): Don Zimmermann
Email Address is: don@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: eastern wisconsin

Car(s) owned: 1965 Crown convertible Tourquoize w/ white leather

Self-Introduction: I purchased the car in 1975 with 39000 on it. Since then the leather has been replaced, the car was repainted in '02 and now has about 62000 miles.  When the car was new I watched with envy as it frequently passed while supervising the playground at the elementary school where I was teaching. The owner lived several blocks away and passed the school often.  When the car was traded for a  Town and Country wagon I tried to buy it from the Chrysler dealer but he chose not to sell it until the following spring.  Since then the car has never been exposed to snow and rarely rain.