Carlisle and the BBQ, plus a nice 1962 .....

Carlisle and the BBQ, plus a nice 1962 .....

My friend, Joe, and I will be at Carlisle on Sat. July 10
and be driven there in style by Moparius Maximus ( AKA a
1966 Crown 4drht). We should be able to stay for the BBQ and
, if so, will bring some goodies.  Since we live near enough
to drive there from home here in NE Maryland, I have always
liked to wait till the weekend weather picture becomes
clear, and this weekend is supposed to be rather nice---
temps in the upper 80's and small chance of rain( MM does
not like the rain).

I will also be bringing some pics and othere info on this
1962 Imperial Le Baron 4drht that I have and would love to
see some one of this IML club take up the task of finishing.
The car is in pretty good shape mechanically, and has very
little rust spots, but needs some more interior work and
better paint. i think it actually rides smoothere than MM
but it has suffered the indignity of being booted outside by
the daughter of the owner after she took over his home while
he was in a long term rehab. To make it even worse, the
windows were left down for a long time and the interior was
a real mess.

Looking to see you all again, and I'll be glad to help out
with the tent cost if we don't make the quota.

Clark M. Thomas, Custodian for

1966 Crown 4drht Midnight Blue with White leather interior,
and,

agent for,

1962 Le Baron 4drht Black with blue cloth interior. Great
car, but needs a new home........