Roberts Auto Parts

Hello All

Gary Roberts from Roberts Auto Parts in West Newbury, MA says he is able to supply me with a new carpet for my "59 LeBaron. If I forward him a sample he will ship in 3 to 6 weeks.
Has anyone had any dealings with Gary? (There are no comments in the comments section).
Thank you for any help.

Mel
(Now acquiring the finer arts of "infinite patience")