.....price of gas/Why?...and WIRING DIAGRAMS

.....price of gas/Why?...and WIRING DIAGRAMS

In a message dated 3/11/04 12:32:12 PM Pacific Standard Time, collyman1@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I realize this is a VERY diverse group of people here, but,

I choose to try to help others ....rather than put them down.

Michael...
Very well said. I seem to remember someone at the yacht club once saying "If you have to think about the cost of fuel for your ship, you don't belong in our club."
Comments of that sort can often be misunderstood and lead to resentment. We should never forget as a group we are here to support and encourage each other in our common goal. The diversity happens to be one of the best qualities this group has within itself, this should never be forgotten.
On another note, I no longer belong to that yacht club. I purchased an Imperial (land yacht) as a replacement and moved to the desert.

Best Regards,
Patrick Williams
High Desert, Southern California
65 Ford F 350 Super Duty Dually