From: "Zack Morton" <zmorty74@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 5:33 PM
Subject: IML: 2 questions about a '74

Hello all, I am wondering two things, is there any free way to find out
the Date of Manufacture for my car?  I've looked on the door panel, and
there's nothing there.  If anyone has any suggestions, anything helps!
Thanks.  Second, is the rear defroster, (which in 74 was a blower, not
the electric one) tied into the Auto Temp, or is it a separate system,
and how does it work exactly?  My question is, is it possible, or worth
adding one to a 74 Imperial that didn't come with one.  If I did it, I
would use all original parts.  I'm not sure if it's worth doing or not,
but I would like to, so if anyone has any suggestions or just wants to
slap me and say it's too much hassle, anything works for me!  Thanks!

Sincerely,
Zack Morton
'74 LeBaron 4dr.