Imperial Sightings

Travelling home from the OU/Bowling Green football game on Sunday, I spotted a
truck and trailer towing a 70's model Imperial heading north out of Oklahoma
City.  I was wondering if it was someone's on the list.

Also, the wife and I were watching some pretty weird television this weekend
and we saw a movie about Ted Bundy last night and in the movie, one of his
co-ed victims drove what looked to be a 1964 Imperial.  Anybody catch that
flick?

Joe
1961 Crown Southampton