Garage floor coatings/sealers

Ok, we know this has been addressed in the past, but with new products
always coming out, and new member's opinions and experiences arriving daily,
here goes.

What are the good coatings or sealers for concrete garage floors?  We just
completed our new garage so we have a "virgin" floor to seal/coat; the slab
was poured six weeks ago.  We want a product that will not allow oils,
glycol, fuels, or solvents to penetrate, and will not flake off from jack
stands or rolling floor jacks.  Preferably a product that does not require
pre-etching before application, won't take another six weeks to "dry", and
won't need to be re-applied in three years.  And oh yes, a product that
readily available, that we don't have to have "shipped" to us  :o)  .

Yes, we DO have a limited budget!

Required content:  This is a Mopar only garage  ;o)

Thanks in advance, and please contact us off-line with any suggestions so as
not to clog up the MML / IML.

B&T Roddick, Port Orchard, WA
1964 Imperial Crown (project)
1972 'Cuda 340 (Tami's toy)