Haze Green Imperial's

There are lots of them for sale on E-bay right now. Some of them are REALLY
nice!

Check it out.

Paul

In a message dated 8/29/2004 10:19:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
<pnkmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>I scan the car ads daily for IMPs, but nothing, and I mean nothing, ever
>appears.  Yesterday, a '77 New Yorker popped up in the "Antique/Classic"
>category of the local paper, the Times Picayune here in New Orleans, as
>follows:
>
>"'77 Chrysler New Yorker, blk w/blk lthr int., good cond.  runs. $3000 obo.
> Rick 504-838 8817"
>
>It appears Rick is frugal.  He certainly spared all expense in printing his
>ad.  I didn't call him.  I will if anyone is interested.  I imagine, unless
>there's a New Yorker freak in the area, that it's not going to move too
>quickly.
>
>Patrick Moore
>'58 Southampton 4 dr hrdtp, awaiting restoration
>Southeast Louisiana

m¶ŸÿÃ
"š—«‰©\–æÜ¢dáŠÉž²Æ {¬±éí¶Œ¨¹¼­…â&¥êâjSŠX§€¸¬´ù^jÇ«z™r¶‰šŠX§‚X¬¶)©z¸š•ÉnmÊ&jwr¢êëzÊhžÇ°ŠY[zÈZ­çpŠØ^½êò¢w®+ڵ鞲ƠzƧu«miÈfz{l~Ší…àš)â²ÚÚ¶Šì².•ÖÞ±éí¶Œnf¬µêâš—«‰©\–æÜ¢dèPÔ”
 ‘  ¢Ú!¶Úþ)©z¸š•ÉnmÊ&þéì¹»®&Þ†Ù