An Imperial on the Cover

I stopped into my local Barns & Noble to get a copy of the Mopar Muscle issue
that everyone has been talking about.  Looks like a very good article
although I haven't had a chance to read it yet.  While I was wandering around
the
store, the cover of a book immediately caught my eye - "The God of Driving" by
Amy Fine Collins has a very nice picture of what appears to be a '57
convertible
on the front cover.  I suspect that the book makes little or no mention of
the car but the picture is certainly nice.

The only sad thing is that the photo credits on the dust jacket make a point
of telling the reader that the car on the BACK cover is a 2005 Bentley but
make no mention of the make and model of the car on the front.

Jeff
'56 Sedan
Trenton, NJ