IMP7T for sale

Looks like it is time to sell my 1970 Imperial. I will put it on the local market for $3500 and see what happens. The Imp had 30,000 miles on it. I had a local look at the car and he wanted to put a big radio in the car and some other things. I gave him a phony phone number and hope never to see the guy again. If it sells, good. If not, back to storage again. The car is in the Chicago area. If I still have the Imp, I will drive it to Gas City Indiana at the end of September. If you are interested in the car, I am sure that some member is in the area that can give you an independent opinion on the car.
Jerry Elias
708 507-0532  Cell
IMP7T@xxxxxxx