Please WELCOME A New Member, Peter Taylor (1929)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Peter Taylor (1929)

Hi Peter,

I owe you a letter....corresponding by e mail might be easier...my car is
painted now  and is waiting to be trimmed now...I cnat find the letter you sent
asking for some dimensions of the bumpers...if you still need it let me know.

Regards

Nigel Plant