Rod Run to the End of the World, September 10, 11, 12 Long Beach Peninsu

Rod Run to the End of the World, September 10, 11, 12 Long Beach Peninsula, Washington

Greetings List!

Wanted to let you know about the Rod Run in September. This is a huge event - there were over 1,000 cars here last year and not one Imperial (that we know of).

This is an invitation to the IML to park your Imperial here at "The Imperial Schooner" for the weekend. In fact, we'd love to have your car here on Thursday, September 9 for a special promotion at the Port of Ilwaco. We have a limited number of parking spots at the restaurant and will reserve them for Imps.

In any event, we wanted to let everyone know about the Rod Run so you can get it on your calendars. For more information, email us off-list at imperialschooner@xxxxxxxxxxxx or visit www.beachbarons.com (the sponsors).

The Long Beach Peninsula is in the extreme southwest corner of Washington State at the corner of the Pacific Ocean and the Columbia River. Towns include Ilwaco, Long Beach, Seaview, Ocean Park, Oysterville, and Klipson Beach.

Hope to hear from you/see you soon!

Laurie and Clint Carter
'59 Crown
"The Pink Lady"