A Mechanic 4 U!

This is an unpaid advertisement!  Mike Veronesi of East Bridgewater MA has been working on my 1962 Imperial Custom Southampton for the last several weeks, replacing lower wheel bearings, cleaning & rebuilding the carburetor, bleeding the brakes and adjusting them.  Mike replaced nearly all hoses, corrected the elevation of the car and put new brackets on the torsion bars.  Mike also found an ace muffler shop that replaced the cherry bombs (Yes! cherry bombs) with nice dual exhausts.  He also showed me driveshaft problems to be corrected, because the rubber has vulcanized.  He will undertake that repair shortly.

Mike is a walking encyclopedia on vintage Imperials and Chryslers, and I found him to be a very quick study.  Anyone in the New England area looking for a knowledgeable, committed and dedicated mechanic could not go wrong.  If he doesn't know something, he goes and learns it!

Vince in Boston