It's business as usual at Gary Goers!

There are craftsmen and there are businessmen, some are both, and what a treat it is when you find one of those.  Not hard to figure out what category Gary fits into.  It's just too darn bad he appears to be the only one on the planet who provides some of the things he does.  If it weren't for that, we would no doubt go OUT of business.  I have visions of a crotchety old guy working in a rotting barn at the end of a LONG dirt road....

Hopefully he has a young ambitious "apprentice" who will one day pick up the scattered pieces and run with them.

Bill