Unusual seats on a 67?

Hmmm, those seats are dfferent, to say the least. Funny, I don't recall seeing that little lever on the LH side of the driver's seat backrest on my '67 CC.

The dual-snorkel air cleaner was on the '68s...were they ever available on '67s?

Also, check out the intake manifold...not your typical factory-looking issue.

Otherwise, a very nice looking car, esp for the $$$. (needs a hood ornament, too!)

If only I had the room!

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee® Security.