Huge Imperial article in Mopar Muscle!!!!

Huge Imperial article in Mopar Muscle!!!!

Title:
I was able to get this magazine at Wal-Mart here in Dallas yesterday.  It IS a great article.

kmoore12@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
    Hey everyone! The latest issue (Oct. '04) of Mopar Muscle was delivered to my house today. There is a huge article on the '57-'59 Imperial entitled "America's Finest Motor Car". It spans about 10 pages with lots of detailed information on history and tech. I have not had a chance to read it but I am recommending that everyone go out and buy this issue anyway. Now I have to wait for an article on the '70 Imperial.

        Keith,
"A young man who is passionate about his unpopular car"