Magnum/TNT exh. manifolds

Rob

When I called MoPar Performance to see what the difference was over my OEM
Imperial dual exhaust they stated the TNT etc manifolds are five to eight HP
more depending on your total system.  As it turned out you cannot use the 67
and
newer drivers side ( A,B,C or whatever bodied ) manifold due to space design
on the 1959 to 1966 Imperials.  But if you happen to have a '67 or newer
Imperial w/o the TNT and etc exhaust system, it will aide in the hill climbing
ability or  Interstate mpg figures.

                                       Rodger & Gabby
                                       Colo Spgs

'47 De Soto Custom w/Fluid Drive & passenger door mounted swamp cooler
'63 Le Baron w/F-Sweep trunk lid & std A/C
'66 Le Baron w/dual A/C & reverbed AM/FM
'70 Overlander - InterNational