1972 parts car - $1

I have a 72 that is perfect that has a seized engine.
I have a 72 that is ratty with a supposedly rebuilt (now suspiciously dirty) engine that I will be pulling.

I'll then have a good car and a dead car.
The dead car will surrender its driveline, radiator, and bumpers and any misc small parts I feel like taking before going on ebay for $10 and an uncertain fate.

The car is 99% or better as far as no rust goes and has a pretty good dark green body.
Interior is mediocre at best.  Front glass is cracked.  Complete otherwise.  Call it a shaggy dog that's presently just this side of street-legal.  It did drive here to the Bay Area from the lower central valley, but...

If you want it and can pick it up a week from sunday or within 2 weeks thereafter, it's yours for the asking, first come basis.  No answer here within 3 days and I'll list it on ebay for quick disposal.

$1 price represents a 90% disount from my ebay price.
Please contact me OFF LIST at imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx if interested.