scams galore.

just told alex king he must think we are all stupid.the sad thing is i get more of these than legitimate inquiries.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 11:42 PM
Subject: IML: 72 Imp for sale

Well, just downloaded my emails, and I have another boatload of offers to buy the car from apparent scammers, and one legitimate expression of interest from a club member.  One of the more interesting ones is:

Desmond Billy,manager of Desmond car compound{DCC},Parc Centre Boeing Avenue 9, Schiphol-Rijk, Netherlands.

I am guessing this is a hotel, the same as the last Netherlands response?  Anyway, just posted this for your entertainment.

And just curious, but did any of the england members have any input on the response from:

Rev.Emmanuel Olsen
Berrymead Evangelical Church
Avenue Road, Acton W38NL,
London (West),