selling my 1959 love of life

Sorry to hear you have to get rid of your baby. But, if the guy is interested, show him the receipts of the work you've done. Even if he pays for all of it, you've saved him the hassle of having to do it himself, and he may not have known where to get the work done.
Of course, if he expects to get the car back for the same price as it was sold for, or near, tell him to go pound sand!!
Phil <><
and I recently had an e-mail from the guy I bought it from if I would like to sell it back, but I don't know what he would think of my asking price, which is about double what I paid for the car. I have invested about triple what I originally paid, and am still no where near the restoration goal I hoped to be, which is another reason I am selling it. I know these cars take a long time to sell unless you find the right person at the right time, but if I don't sell it, I guess I will just have to keep it which wouldn't be so bad either. No matter what happens, I will only let the car go to a loving home who can properly take care of it, and I would require visitation rights.

Bill '59 Crown