Looking for 68's?

Quoting Tom Hubbard <tom_hubbard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> I live only around 20 miles from that location.  If someone is interested I
> could investigate further.  I'd check it out myself but I'm looking for a
> '68.

Here is one (Arkansas):

http://www.derbygear.com/adDetail.asp?cat_id=29&sub_id=68&ad_id=7230

Here is another (South Dakota):

http://www.derbygear.com/adDetail.asp?cat_id=29&sub_id=68&ad_id=7409

Note the "derbygear" in the address.  These cars seem to be safe though, I think
they are too nice to derby, and even they realize that.

D^2