Exhaust manifold 1950 Chrysler Imperial

Have you checked with the vendor list on the OIC site? It's hard to believe that among Murray, Bob or Lowell something workable couldn't be found.
Also, since the manifold broke, was repaired and broke again, make sure that you identify the cause! There must be some sort of stress involved. Is the exhaust system too rigid or are the motor mounts worn or loose, etc.

Roy
67 Crown FDHT