From: "Plymouth Fury" <vexnerfinfan@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 8:15 AM
Subject: IML: 413 and 440 Distributor Question

> Hello Fellow Imperialists,
>
> Does anyone know if a 440 electronic distributor will fit into the 413?
Both engines are RB, or raised block, so I know the length should be the
same....but my main concern is if the distributor housing will fit the block
opening and seal properly.    Long story short, I want to convert my 1960
Crown 413 over to a brand new electronic 440 conversion.   I've absolutely
had it with points and worn out old distributor bearings.

> I just wanted to make sure it will fit before I order one of these kits,
so I'm consulting you pros first.