How do you detect a shady buyer?

We have asked around a lot and there is no such
company here in Sweden that anyone know of. I agree
with all the other replies, this must be a scam.
When we bougt our car the guy we hired to help us went
to the owner and looked at the car and took it for a
test drive. After having considered his description
and looking at pictures he took we decided to let him
buy it for us. We wired the money to him, he then went
to the owner again and paid the car in cash. This is
how I belive all serious companies would act if they
buy car on behalf of Swedish buyers.

Regards

Rickard Sporre

Höstrusk och grå moln - köp en resa till solen på Yahoo! Resor på adressen
http://se.docs.yahoo.com/travel/index.html