stuck engine (?) and trailer hitch, haiku

stuck engine (?) and trailer hitch, haiku

I don't think that being a 440 has much to do with it.

For an engine not to be turned over for 30 years, anything is possible. It
really depends on the condition it was in when parked. For the heck of it, I'll
say that there is a 50% chance that it is not stuck. That would be based on the
cars that I have worked on that were in a similar situation. Out of ten, five
were stuck. Hey! Looking at the brite side, that also means that five were not.

Enjoy!

Paul