Putting a 440 where a 413 was

Based on road tests of comparable cars and some old Chrysler dyno data I had
seen, the ram induction 413 as installed in the 300F and G, which represents
the "hottest" stock hot 413 offering by Chrysler had about the same power as an
HP 440 from 68-70.  The lack of the fancy and admirable ram induction of the
413 was compensated by the 440's better head design and larger displacement.
Although I am sure the 413 has plenty of performance potential, if you are
looking for performance rather than originality, a 68 or later 440 will not
disappoint you.

D^2