Re: IML: broken sway bar mounts '73

Hi all,

Yep, I broke both of mine on my 73 dart from pothole run-ins and from
running off the pavement and onto the shoulder a couple of times. I just
grind the area down & reweld the mount back on.

Imperial content: I'll be starting the restoration of my '62 crown this
winter. The wife wants it ready for the road in 2 years...

Charles

Jack <jlindholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> asked:

Hey All,

Has anybody ever broken a swaybar link mount on their lower control arm?  I
know NewYork potholes are a nasty geological occurance,  but ???
It looks like it'll be able to be rewelded just curious.