IML: 68 imperial convertible

Hi All.
I have a problem with the top latch on the right side 1 pin came out of the latch so now it does not want to pull the top down to the header.
Do I have to get a new one or can I get a new pin and put it in the latch I am afraid to go out if they are calling for rain due to the fact that it will not seal and if the other pin breaks the top may come off.
Can I still get the latch for the imperial and if so were do you get them.
Thank you for any help you can give.
Bob Hanekamp